Friday, January 11, 2013

Cindy - Question #2

If Cindy could be an animal for a day, what would she be?

19 comments:

  1. A Liger. Bred for its skills in magic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A bunny. You can be very quite. I remember you would often startle me because I could never hear you coming up behind me. Like a bunny you are are a gentle and innocent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A dove. Holding an olive branch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A rabbit. Very, very quiet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could totally see her as a snuggly puppy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bev says:
    A cat, because Cindy is graceful. She already tries to guess what our cat is thinking, so maybe it wouldn’t be so hard to actually BE a cat. When she was younger and writing letters to her siblings that were serving missions, she would tell them that the pets say hello to them too, and then write the words that the pets say to them. Nobody loves T-Bone as much as Cindy! She loves animals!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Katie--I say a cat. I think this is only based on the fact that she really likes cats. But think about it, who wouldn't want to have the life of sleeping all day!
    David--I am not going to pick an animal but Cindy would like to be Dr. Dolittle. She always used to ask me what I thought our pets were thinking. She would love to be able to talk to all kinds of animals so she could get to know their personalities even better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. She would probably be a seal. Because they are slick suave and swimmy and kind hearted. Because everyone knows seals are kind hearted. (Eric helped me with this one) :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think that Cindy loves all animals. She had a cat named Barbecue, and a dog named Peanut. Of course, today there is T-Bone and Tootsie. She always took good care of them. I think for a day she would love to be a bird so she could fly all around and experience the country. Dad

    ReplyDelete
  10. A dolphin - always happy and ready to play

    ReplyDelete
  11. She would be a kitty. She is playful at times and other times she is quiet and doesn't need much attention and she is so beautiful to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think Cindy would like the ability to morph into animals, so she could get to know all of them by spending time with them, swimming, flying, and running. I think Cindy would have really enjoyed the garden of Eden, adding proper clothes of course.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's a hard one! Cindy loves all animals; I'm not sure she could pick just one :) But I'll say that she would be a cat because of how much she loves to take care of them and play with them. She's sweet and cuddly, but also has a mischievous side! She loves to sneak up on you to scare you! Haha :) -Alli

    ReplyDelete
  14. TIM: A bird. She could watch from far away without intruding. I don't know this for sure, but I would think Cindy likes to people watch.
    RACHEL: A cat because she takes such great care of her animals and she even likes T-Bone.
    KENNEDY: a rooster. ABBY: a cow. (They both want to live on a farm and think Cindy would be a great pet to have.)

    ReplyDelete
  15. She would be a Mommy cat with a whole bunch of kittens (8). I think she would be right at home taking care of a whole bunch of cute little kitties. Love you Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think Cindy would have lots of fun being a cuddly puppy, and it definitely fits her because she is just so happy all of the time and loves everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cindy would be a rabbit, she is smart and quick in her feet.

    ReplyDelete
  18. A unicorn. Quiet, yet majestic and powerful.

    ReplyDelete