Bev says: I could make a long list of her good qualities like sincerity, beauty, sweetness, spirituality, ect, but Cindy is good at remembering quotes from movies! She would like to play a game growing up of guessing “What movie this quote was from,” and I was impressed with how many she remembered. Even when she was really little she would talk about Petrie, the little dinosaur, saying this or that. Love you Cindy Lou!
Katie--I love Cindy's sweet demeanor. She always seems like she wouldn't hurt a fly! David--I love how caring she is about everbody. She is always concerned about everything that is going on in your life.
A trait that I think Cindy has is being silly, especially when she was younger. When Cindy was small I would take her to Holiday Oil or the store to go shopping. One time we went to “Food For Less”, a store that is now gone. When we got home she told the neighbor boy that we went to “Food For My Dad and Candy For Me”. She loved to go to Holiday Oil and would ask, “You got money?” or “Do you have a car?” or even “Is it Sunday?” “Then let’s go to Holiday”. We loved to buy drinks or candy. Dad
It looks like everyone else has already nailed what I love about Cindy! Cindy is one of the best friends a person could ever have, her caring and loving nature draws everyone in, and feels like a hug. She is always ready for an adventure, for something out of the ordinary and she enjoys it! That's always one thing that you can count on Cindy for, having a wonderful time, even if its just climbing a tree and talking. Cindy is also someone that people automatically look up to, I know all of her nieces and nephews adore her, and want to be like auntie Cindy.
Cindy has a lot of faith and a great self esteem. She is very strong in what she believes and is not influenced by peer pressure. She doesn't try to be something she is not. Cindy likes to have fun doing the simple things. She also doesn't always voice her opinion, something I wish I could do. Cindy has a lot of great qualities that is just a few that I admire.
Cindy has always been such a great friend to everyone. We've grown up together and I don't have very many childhood memories without Cindy in them! She is so sweet and caring, and I'm grateful to know her! -Alli
TIM: Cindy is so capable but she is also very humble. I'm sure she is a great asset to her ward because she is so willing to do what is asked from her. RACHEL: Cindy is so sweet - I have never heard her say negative things about anyone else. You can be yourself around her because she is always thinking the best about people. ABBY & KENNEDY think that her best attribute is baby Aubrey.
I have always admired the way that Cindy just reflects light and goodness in all that she does. She is that friend that I just always want to be around, because being with her means enjoying the best things in life. She just has a talent for finding good in everything and only seeking out the best things, and that quality of hers has surely blessed my life many times.
Cindy is so sincere in what she says, when you listen to her you know that she really means what she says. We also admire that she is so kind to everyone she meets and wouldn't do anything to hurt anyone.
I totally agree with what's been said! But one trait I've admired was her creativity. Seriously, making that birthday calender for my mom was made possible by Cindy's awesome art and creative skillz.
How chill she is. You two are super chill. Your kids will run all over you. :)
ReplyDeleteCindy, I have always admired your patience. You always seem so calm and at peace probably because of your great faith!
ReplyDeleteWhat I really admire the most is Cindy's sweetness. She is just so sweet and kind to everyone. I'm glad she's married to one of my sons!
ReplyDeleteI admire her kindness.
ReplyDeleteI've always been really jealous of Cindy's hair.
ReplyDeleteBev says: I could make a long list of her good qualities like sincerity, beauty, sweetness, spirituality, ect, but Cindy is good at remembering quotes from movies! She would like to play a game growing up of guessing “What movie this quote was from,” and I was impressed with how many she remembered. Even when she was really little she would talk about Petrie, the little dinosaur, saying this or that.
ReplyDeleteLove you Cindy Lou!
Katie--I love Cindy's sweet demeanor. She always seems like she wouldn't hurt a fly!
ReplyDeleteDavid--I love how caring she is about everbody. She is always concerned about everything that is going on in your life.
She is so kind and patient with everyone. Always thinks the best of people.
ReplyDeleteA trait that I think Cindy has is being silly, especially when she was younger. When Cindy was small I would take her to Holiday Oil or the store to go shopping. One time we went to “Food For Less”, a store that is now gone. When we got home she told the neighbor boy that we went to “Food For My Dad and Candy For Me”. She loved to go to Holiday Oil and would ask, “You got money?” or “Do you have a car?” or even “Is it Sunday?” “Then let’s go to Holiday”. We loved to buy drinks or candy. Dad
ReplyDeleteHow sweet and inclusive she is - she can make anyone feel at ease
ReplyDeleteIt looks like everyone else has already nailed what I love about Cindy! Cindy is one of the best friends a person could ever have, her caring and loving nature draws everyone in, and feels like a hug. She is always ready for an adventure, for something out of the ordinary and she enjoys it! That's always one thing that you can count on Cindy for, having a wonderful time, even if its just climbing a tree and talking. Cindy is also someone that people automatically look up to, I know all of her nieces and nephews adore her, and want to be like auntie Cindy.
ReplyDeleteCindy has a lot of faith and a great self esteem. She is very strong in what she believes and is not influenced by peer pressure. She doesn't try to be something she is not. Cindy likes to have fun doing the simple things. She also doesn't always voice her opinion, something I wish I could do. Cindy has a lot of great qualities that is just a few that I admire.
ReplyDeleteCindy has always been such a great friend to everyone. We've grown up together and I don't have very many childhood memories without Cindy in them! She is so sweet and caring, and I'm grateful to know her! -Alli
ReplyDeleteTIM: Cindy is so capable but she is also very humble. I'm sure she is a great asset to her ward because she is so willing to do what is asked from her.
ReplyDeleteRACHEL: Cindy is so sweet - I have never heard her say negative things about anyone else. You can be yourself around her because she is always thinking the best about people.
ABBY & KENNEDY think that her best attribute is baby Aubrey.
Cindy always wants to do the right thing, and that includes being nice to everyone and never making them feel bad or not included.
ReplyDeleteI have always admired the way that Cindy just reflects light and goodness in all that she does. She is that friend that I just always want to be around, because being with her means enjoying the best things in life. She just has a talent for finding good in everything and only seeking out the best things, and that quality of hers has surely blessed my life many times.
ReplyDeleteCindy is so sincere in what she says, when you listen to her you know that she really means what she says. We also admire that she is so kind to everyone she meets and wouldn't do anything to hurt anyone.
ReplyDeleteNicole & Jared
DeleteI totally agree with what's been said! But one trait I've admired was her creativity. Seriously, making that birthday calender for my mom was made possible by Cindy's awesome art and creative skillz.
ReplyDeleteHow patient she is. And her gorgeous long eyelashes. :)
ReplyDelete