Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Brooke - Question #2

If you could hire Brooke for a day what would you have her do for you and why?

11 comments:

  1. I would hire Brooke to come teach me how to be more frugal! I can't remember when it was exactly (someone's birthday?) but we were at Eric's parents house. Brooke and Eric talked a little bit about their experience while being unemployed. I remember Brooke talking about the meals she learned to cook and how she learned to feed her family with little money. I'm always up for learning how to save money!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would hire Brooke to point out cool spiritual analogies in my life or while I'm reading the scriptures. She's always got some awesome spiritual thought on her mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would hire Brooke to follow me around and say hilarious things and also laugh at all my jokes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would hire Brooke to be Rosalinda at parties. Also to write a Barrus Family History, 1995-2001.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would hire Brooke to clean my house and weed the garden and take care of my kids. Oh wait, she already did it for free all those years! Why do you think we had you, Brooke? Really, though, I would hire Brooke to come and help me de-junk the house. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would hire her to get my finances in order- put together a budget, go grocery shopping on $10 and get a month's worth of food, find amazing deals for super cheap, and just generally help me out in that area- she's amazing at it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would hire her teach me good study skills-especially in regards to the scriptures. I know that Brooke loves to read anything written by the Brethren and loves to read the scriptures. I would love to catch that same desire from her :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would hire her to run with me. And as we were running, she could tell me about all the good books she's been reading and we would talk and run and have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would hire her to teach me to have more patience. As i said, two crazy kids (Ellie will be just as crazy :) and yet never lost it once!

    ReplyDelete
  10. To babysit my kids...oh, wait.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'd hire her to be my alarm clock and personal trainer. She always woke me up better than anyone else. :) And she is so great at staying fit!

    ReplyDelete