Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Brooke - Question #1

What attribute of Brooke's do you admire most?

12 comments:

  1. There are a lot of things I admire about Brooke. But one thing that has stuck out in the last couple years is how she is with her kids. I love to watch her interact with them. Whether she is playing with them or disciplining them, she is such a good mom and I admire that about her. Those three little ones are lucky to have her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've admired how Brooke is always positive and optimistic. Especially when problems come up that would cause another person to get angry or defensive, Brooke has this weird ability to stay calm and collective in these situations. When I was little and was in primary, the lesson always came up about being a peacemaker. It was inevitable, every time I always pictured Brooke. It's a trait I'm still trying to emulate in my own life and definitely appreciate her example with that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything about Brooke! I'd have to agree with Seth, I definitely admire her pioneer, stick-it-out with a smile, attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That she puts up with Eric. Ha! Also that she is such a hard worker and is always doing as much as she can to better herself or her family and help other people.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I admire the emphasis she puts on her relationships--her marriage, her children, her siblings, her friends, and her Heavenly Father. I really feel that she puts first things first.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I admire her tenacity and dedication. She always knows exactly what she wants, puts together a plan to go for it and then accomplishes exactly what she sets out to do. It's like watching the Energizer Bunny if he had red hair. And was a girl. And was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Her positive attitude is contagious :) Being around Brooke just makes me feel happier :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. There are so many but one of her best is her work ethic. She is a hard worker! For example, in high school, she felt like she wasn't the smartest in her group (which I disagreed with) so she felt she had to make up for it by working harder. And working harder she did!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like how she puts up with her crazy kids day after day after day!And i haven't seen her lose her patience once!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like how caring and patient Brooke is with her children. She is a phenomenal parent who strikes that perfect balance of working hard but still finding time to relax.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that Brooke does the right thing, always. She consistently measures herself against what The Lord wants for her easy or not. Every day she reads, rather engulfs herself in the scriptures even while attending to the daily and hard work of being a mom. Sure after a while all this goodness becomes habit but her initial diligence to start something and continue to do it until it becomes habit is unlike most of us.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I never knew about this--but there are so many wonderful things about Brooke. Her kindness, patience, and positivity. If I were to steal a trait from her it was her amazing mothering skills! I hope I mother just like her!

    ReplyDelete