No contest. A cat!
I will go with Becca, a cat!
What's an animagus again? Well, whatever it is, I'm sure it's a cat!
Because a cat is a lame animagi, i will go with a liger.
A cat.
So if everyone says cat does that make it true? I would also say a tiger- but one like Hobbes.
Ferret. He's sneaky like that.
An elephant. Since he is the last child, he secretly wants to be bigger and louder than everybody else.
A rather affectionate baby lion.
A red fox. Quick and sneaky and he could keep his red hair!
No contest. A cat!
ReplyDeleteI will go with Becca, a cat!
ReplyDeleteWhat's an animagus again? Well, whatever it is, I'm sure it's a cat!
ReplyDeleteBecause a cat is a lame animagi, i will go with a liger.
ReplyDeleteA cat.
ReplyDeleteSo if everyone says cat does that make it true? I would also say a tiger- but one like Hobbes.
ReplyDeleteFerret. He's sneaky like that.
ReplyDeleteAn elephant. Since he is the last child, he secretly wants to be bigger and louder than everybody else.
ReplyDeleteA rather affectionate baby lion.
ReplyDeleteA red fox. Quick and sneaky and he could keep his red hair!
ReplyDelete