Definitely either Loren and Charlie or all the biritsh accents (i guess Loren and Charlie have British accents, but I put them in a separate catagory.)
The amazing sights and the food. I keep noticing the food :) huge pizza slices, gelato on the beach, nutella jars as big as your head. But really I think she will miss seeing new and amazing things. Coming home might seem so humdrum and dull.
Speaking in a British accent and saying hoity toity things like "flat" and "boot" and "tube" and "jumper".
ReplyDeleteBangers and mash.
ReplyDeleteAll of the cool sights, and sounding cool on her facebook updates by saying things like flat and tube. :)
ReplyDeleteDefinitely either Loren and Charlie or all the biritsh accents (i guess Loren and Charlie have British accents, but I put them in a separate catagory.)
ReplyDeleteThe amazing sights and the food. I keep noticing the food :) huge pizza slices, gelato on the beach, nutella jars as big as your head. But really I think she will miss seeing new and amazing things. Coming home might seem so humdrum and dull.
ReplyDeleteThe food. Belgian waffles, the best Indian food you'll ever have, crepes, and, of course, the most-ingested thing in Europe: secondhand smoke!
ReplyDeleteBig Ben and double deckers.
ReplyDeleteThe adorable English accent being spoken by everyone.
ReplyDeleteShe's gonna miss the culture. The coolest thing I think she'll miss are the double decker buses.
ReplyDeleteDad took mine. The sunbeams children.
ReplyDelete