I would definitely get rid of the van for him because it benefits us all.
Jack says- Veggie Tales League of Incredible Vegetables. Avey- A Mario Snow Globe (said Mario like an Italian). Eric- A falcon so he could do falconeering. Brooke- A fish, a beta fish.
A cruise to Alaska because having just returned from one, it is a fabulous gift! So, I wish he could have that experience, too.
Replacing the van with a catmobile.Because this is an "if" question. :)
An awesome pet- like a ferret.
Alaska cruise tickets.
For the record, I did not see Amy's answer to this question before answering the last one. Also: Lego Death Star.
Um... A life supply of swedish fish and Legos.
A fantasy book. It would get more use than anything else.
A real samurai sword! (He put it on his wish list...)
I would definitely get rid of the van for him because it benefits us all.
ReplyDeleteJack says- Veggie Tales League of Incredible Vegetables. Avey- A Mario Snow Globe (said Mario like an Italian). Eric- A falcon so he could do falconeering. Brooke- A fish, a beta fish.
ReplyDeleteA cruise to Alaska because having just returned from one, it is a fabulous gift! So, I wish he could have that experience, too.
ReplyDeleteReplacing the van with a catmobile.
ReplyDeleteBecause this is an "if" question. :)
An awesome pet- like a ferret.
ReplyDeleteAlaska cruise tickets.
ReplyDeleteFor the record, I did not see Amy's answer to this question before answering the last one.
ReplyDeleteAlso: Lego Death Star.
Um... A life supply of swedish fish and Legos.
ReplyDeleteA fantasy book. It would get more use than anything else.
ReplyDeleteA real samurai sword! (He put it on his wish list...)
ReplyDelete