Sunday, September 22, 2013

Josh - Question #2

What do you admire most about Josh?

12 comments:

  1. I love how Josh is so quietly determined about things. He is focused when he wants to do something. Whether that's basketball, or school or church. And he loves my kids and is so great with kids, I love that too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always amused by Josh's snark. Like stating Micah is from Ireland to get around Dad's prohibition of referring to Micah as a ginger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Josh can seem like a jerk sometimes, but he's like a potato. Peel off that first layer, cut off the bad spots, put him in a pot, and voila! he's a nice guy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He thinks seriously about life and looks at the big picture and knows who he is and where he wants to be in the next few years (career-wise), why he's doing what he's doing now (going to Seminary, studying for classes)- or not (partying).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I admire lots of things about Josh--his persistance, his tender heart, his deep testimony, his humility, but probably the thing I admire most about him is his natural leadership. People look up to him and follow him and he's so quiet about it! And he's not afraid to stand up for what's right and to share the gospel and his feelings about it. It's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like Josh's smile. And how he's secretly a sweetheart. He pretends to be this hardcore dude, but give him a baby and he turns into a big ol' softie. I love watching him with the nieces and nephews. He's also a thinker. He really processes and contemplates things.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Josh is a very spiritual person who has a strong testimony. He's also a deep thinker. I love it when he makes comments about the Gospel or anything actually because he is a really deep thinker and his comments are so insightful. He's also very dedicated and hard working as evidenced by basketball.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Josh is so easy-going and funny. It has been fun to see his personality come out over the last few years. Even though at first he seems shy, he really isn't shy. He just only talks when he has something to say. Josh has always been nice and easy to talk to.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The thing I admire the most about Josh is his ability to receive correction. Or at least, that's what it seemed when he spent all those years listening to his older brother harp on him about how wonky his shot looks. ;) In all seriousness, I feel like he's humble enough that he can receive correction from anybody and not get offended. It's a quality that will serve him well on his mission.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that Josh is so nice. He had really learned to underline the positive and has a positive impact on a lot of people.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Josh is reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally persistant. Give him a challenge, he'll do it.

    ReplyDelete