Sunday, September 22, 2013

Josh - Question #1

If Josh could meet any sports player living or dead, who would he choose?

12 comments:

  1. Do I even know any sports players? Oh wait, I know John Stockton and Karl Malone from my time. Would that be cool?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phillip Rivers. So he could punch him in the face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Larry Bird, so he could teach Josh how to play amazing as a white man.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does John Wooden count? That's who I choose.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michael Jordan. Or Kobe. Or...Lebron? I'm just naming sportsmen at this point.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going with Michael Jordan too. (And this is Dad.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm going to say Jimmer Fredette! I don't know if it would be Josh's first choice, but maybe he would want to meet him...?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Uncle Drew. Because of his buckets. "He got buckets."

    ReplyDelete
  9. Riley Nelson so that he could get tips on how to woo the ladies and how to have awesome abs. And hair.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Micah
    Steve Young so he could get tips on how to chuck long balls and hit it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. osh is reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally persistant.He's like an ant. Give him a challenge, he'll do it.

    ReplyDelete