When she was three years old and she wanted to learn how to write Chinese. When I told her I didn't know how, she said we could get a book at the library. So we did. And she learned how to write a few Chinese characters. Thanks, Julie Woo!
Coming and hanging with us last year for Thanksgiving. Teaching my kids Horka shnorka while camping. And general fun times and conversations when we get together. Love you Becca!
Probably when Amy was texting Becca and I commandeered her phone and texted her and I would have gotten away with it. Bt then I used your instead of you're and she thought I was Micah! Those were good times.
My favorite memory is probably when we went to Caleb's baby blessing in Idaho Falls when Matt and I were dating. We slept in the Johnson's basement and I just remember Becca and Grandma Killian being crazy and hilarious. We laughed a lot!
Making me choose my favorite memory of Becca is like making me choose a favorite childrens. I have to say the first thing that comes to mind, though, is pretending we were blondes and talking about "e-lite" pies and losing fingers in the war. Just generically, though, we've had some great texting conversations and we can feed off of each other and keep us and others entertained for hours...depending on how much Famous Dave's bread pudding we've had lately...mmmm
Man, where to start... I remember being off track almost all of December (which by itself was amazing) and we would play our Lego guys in the Christmas tree. There was also the time when had our fort in the space above the garage. We had a jar to save money for a TV. I remember collecting those cars from Chevron. Good times :-) love you! Hope you had a great birthday!
When she was little, she was very loving and caring and cute. (And now she's older, she even more loving, caring and cute.) I remember when she used to love Julie Wuu and Puzzle Place and even had little Puzzle Place figures she loved and would lovingly carry around in a little basket. And of course, we can't leave out Wishbone. I was so excited to find a Wishbone stuffed animal for her for Christmas but of course, she was even more excited to get it. She loved that dog!
Too many memories to count. But one of my memories is the morning before she had her appendix taken out, she was all crazy like, munching on a pillow. She ended up coming to Lagoon anyway and then having her appendix removed afterwards. Haha! I remember when she had her tonsils removed too and she had them in a jar. Totally grossed me out. Love you Becca! Hope you're having the same amount of fun and experiences as I'm having in Indonesia. Hope you're birfday is great!
I remember that when I was younger, Becca, when none were around, she taught me "Becca is my favorite," and Amy did the same with "Amy is my favorite,". I now know how gullible children are. Unfortunately for Amy, Becca is really my favorite.
When she was three years old and she wanted to learn how to write Chinese. When I told her I didn't know how, she said we could get a book at the library. So we did. And she learned how to write a few Chinese characters. Thanks, Julie Woo!
ReplyDeleteThat one time she decided I would marry Mandi about 5 months before I proposed to Mandi was pretty impressive.
ReplyDeleteComing and hanging with us last year for Thanksgiving. Teaching my kids Horka shnorka while camping. And general fun times and conversations when we get together. Love you Becca!
ReplyDeleteProbably when Amy was texting Becca and I commandeered her phone and texted her and I would have gotten away with it. Bt then I used your instead of you're and she thought I was Micah! Those were good times.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite memory is probably when we went to Caleb's baby blessing in Idaho Falls when Matt and I were dating. We slept in the Johnson's basement and I just remember Becca and Grandma Killian being crazy and hilarious. We laughed a lot!
ReplyDeleteMaking me choose my favorite memory of Becca is like making me choose a favorite childrens. I have to say the first thing that comes to mind, though, is pretending we were blondes and talking about "e-lite" pies and losing fingers in the war. Just generically, though, we've had some great texting conversations and we can feed off of each other and keep us and others entertained for hours...depending on how much Famous Dave's bread pudding we've had lately...mmmm
ReplyDeleteMan, where to start... I remember being off track almost all of December (which by itself was amazing) and we would play our Lego guys in the Christmas tree. There was also the time when had our fort in the space above the garage. We had a jar to save money for a TV. I remember collecting those cars from Chevron. Good times :-) love you! Hope you had a great birthday!
ReplyDeleteWhen she was little, she was very loving and caring and cute. (And now she's older, she even more loving, caring and cute.) I remember when she used to love Julie Wuu and Puzzle Place and even had little Puzzle Place figures she loved and would lovingly carry around in a little basket. And of course, we can't leave out Wishbone. I was so excited to find a Wishbone stuffed animal for her for Christmas but of course, she was even more excited to get it. She loved that dog!
ReplyDeleteToo many memories to count. But one of my memories is the morning before she had her appendix taken out, she was all crazy like, munching on a pillow. She ended up coming to Lagoon anyway and then having her appendix removed afterwards. Haha! I remember when she had her tonsils removed too and she had them in a jar. Totally grossed me out. Love you Becca! Hope you're having the same amount of fun and experiences as I'm having in Indonesia. Hope you're birfday is great!
ReplyDeleteI remember that when I was younger, Becca, when none were around, she taught me "Becca is my favorite," and Amy did the same with "Amy is my favorite,". I now know how gullible children are. Unfortunately for Amy, Becca is really my favorite.
ReplyDelete