Sunday, May 26, 2013

Amy - Question #1

If Amy had 24 hours to do whatever she wanted, and money wasn't an issue, what would she do?

17 comments:

  1. She would fly to Hawaii with her sisters and/or good friends and sit on the beach with a good book and RELAX!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second the travel idea, but I think she'd go to Paris. Nothing beats chatting up a stinky French dude while eating a baguette with the Eiffel Tower in the background, or so the movies say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Brooke and Brandon. She'd travel to Hawaii and/or Paris and/or a cruise and she would definitely take me with her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy would go to England and set up shop as a writer/ explorer. Then she would join the circus to gain valuable insider material for her books. HUZZAH!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Travel the world! It would be a pretty busy day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She would definitely travel!! P.S. I totally thought this before I read everyone else's comments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Watch Smallville, eat some take out, quote "STRONG BAD" with Eric and Brooke and Becca. She might go on a trip to Europe, unless she was asked to go backpacking through Russia, that is.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Travel!! I'm thinking New Zealand...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think Amy would get some thai food and then come to the lovely land of Rexburg to just chill with her awesome brother and sister-in-law and cute niece. Oh wait...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know she would travel... preferably to Europe. Possibly go on a cruise and meet a rich widower, fall in love, have a whirl wind romance and get married while there ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. She would definitely travel somewhere and definitely not get married. :( Sorry Clarisa!

    ReplyDelete
  12. She would sleep in, go to lunch with friends/family, read a good book, watch a movie and then have a party with friends and family and play games until the wee hours of the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  13. She would go back to London!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amy likes to have fun and spend time with people she loves, so I think she would have a big party (other people could do the planning and preparing) where we would laugh together and eat and play games.

    ReplyDelete
  15. She would definitely go skydiving and then eat dinner at the roof with dad. He would cringe to see so much money spent in such a short amount of time.

    ReplyDelete