My favorite memory of Amy is when she came up to Portland to help me with my new little Ellie and Jack and Avey. She was a champ, making dinner, watching kids, playing princess, reading stories and making the kids not feel so bad about their mom recovering and not being able to do as much. It's always fun talking to her and hanging out. Love you Am!
Probably the day she figured out that I love pushing her buttons just to push her buttons. The first time she responded, "Hey, I know what you're doing," it made me so proud of her. :)
Geeze, I only have a zillion. Going to London. Going to London and almost getting eaten by crazy birds. Going to see Wicked. Partying all the time every day. Also, she's always so chill whenever I text her at 3 in the morning.
When we were sleeping in the same bed at my Grandpa's Christensen's house and I got really mad in my dream and told her I hated her in my sleep and told her to MOVE OVER.. or something. Also when I did her make up and I did it in the basement and when I came upstairs she was white as a ghost with really pink cheeks. At the time I thought she looked fantastic, but now I think I went TOO FAR.
Honestly, I can't pick one. So many times she wad there for me. The best sister one could ever hope for. I remember ice cream trips to vent about our frustrations. Making doughnuts together...hanging at the scroll, etc. Boy is she amazing!
I think my favorite memory of Amy shifts each time I run in to her. She is one of my friends who will consistently be so happy to see me and act as if no time has passed. She has a way of making you feel like you were just the person she wanted to run in to.
There are so many.... Probably when we were talking about Angel "OH HELL". Or the time we tried to memorize lyrics in the fall of 2004. We stayed up late and just kept laughing about how I couldn't remember lyrics. HAHA!!
All of them... Just one? Off the top of my head I'd have to say our flour fight when we made cookies. Or matching days in middle school. Or dances in high school. Or the guillotine at Scarlet... They're all great memories!
I have millions! Selling lemonade to school children for 12 and a half cents, exact change only, nickelcade trips, birthday tradition of walking to subway, shokpo, the dollar store, then the dollar theaters. So many slumber parties, trips to the stream to sit in our homemade "hot tub." Shopping trips, girls nights, "torturing" Becca when she was little by doing her hair. Those are a few of my favorite memories with my favorite cousin! You are fabulous Amy!
One of my earliest memories was of Amy wearing a Burger King crown on her head because she had fallen out of the cherry tree and broke her wrist. Also, another early memory was when we went down to the Tabernacle to see Amy sing for the Utah Centennial celebration. I remember her being so excited about that and feeling proud that she was my older sister. A more recent good memory was when we took that trip to California in the summer of '07. Awkward family photos- that's all I gotta say :)
One of my favorite memories of Amy was when we lived in Massachusetts and the Chelli's fell in love with her (she was only 3 months old)and that's why they rented their house to us. And she would call out "Hi Neighbor" whenever she saw them outside!
My favorite memories of Amy come from playing games with her, whether it be Wackee 6, Five(?) Crowns, or MarioParty, she is the best at all of them and every game in between!
Too many to name but one that stands out is when she was two or three. We had gone to Church in our Springfield ward one Sunday and sad down on the bench in front of Gene Duquette, one of our friends who happened to be out of work at the time and was very discouraged. Amy stood up the bench, turned around, and looked back and Gene and said with all of the cheerfulness and love she had, "Hi, Gene!" Gene still remembers how much this helped lift him. She is still very sensitive to the need of others and still reaches out to help them today.
Amy has visited us in Rexburg more than anyone else! We have had a lot of good times together. We've watched movies, eaten great Thai food, gone out to get ice cream, played games, and we've eaten snow cones.
I also remember when Matt and I were starting to get serious. I was always so shy coming to see Matt's family, but Amy was ALWAYS so friendly and warm. I always felt so comfortable around her :)
My favorite memories of Amy is any time she comes over to our house. It's always a good time when Amy shows up at the doorstep! Whether it be playing games, watching movies, or just goofing off, Amy likes to have fun.
My favorite memory of Amy is when she came up to Portland to help me with my new little Ellie and Jack and Avey. She was a champ, making dinner, watching kids, playing princess, reading stories and making the kids not feel so bad about their mom recovering and not being able to do as much. It's always fun talking to her and hanging out. Love you Am!
ReplyDeleteProbably the day she figured out that I love pushing her buttons just to push her buttons. The first time she responded, "Hey, I know what you're doing," it made me so proud of her. :)
ReplyDeleteGeeze, I only have a zillion. Going to London. Going to London and almost getting eaten by crazy birds. Going to see Wicked. Partying all the time every day. Also, she's always so chill whenever I text her at 3 in the morning.
ReplyDeleteWhen we were sleeping in the same bed at my Grandpa's Christensen's house and I got really mad in my dream and told her I hated her in my sleep and told her to MOVE OVER.. or something. Also when I did her make up and I did it in the basement and when I came upstairs she was white as a ghost with really pink cheeks. At the time I thought she looked fantastic, but now I think I went TOO FAR.
ReplyDeleteHonestly, I can't pick one. So many times she wad there for me. The best sister one could ever hope for. I remember ice cream trips to vent about our frustrations. Making doughnuts together...hanging at the scroll, etc. Boy is she amazing!
ReplyDeleteI think my favorite memory of Amy shifts each time I run in to her. She is one of my friends who will consistently be so happy to see me and act as if no time has passed. She has a way of making you feel like you were just the person she wanted to run in to.
ReplyDeleteThere are so many.... Probably when we were talking about Angel "OH HELL". Or the time we tried to memorize lyrics in the fall of 2004. We stayed up late and just kept laughing about how I couldn't remember lyrics. HAHA!!
ReplyDeleteSo many good times at BYU-I having Smallville/Lost/The Office parties...and now having Netflix parties at our house.
ReplyDeleteAll of them... Just one? Off the top of my head I'd have to say our flour fight when we made cookies. Or matching days in middle school. Or dances in high school. Or the guillotine at Scarlet... They're all great memories!
ReplyDeleteI have millions! Selling lemonade to school children for 12 and a half cents, exact change only, nickelcade trips, birthday tradition of walking to subway, shokpo, the dollar store, then the dollar theaters. So many slumber parties, trips to the stream to sit in our homemade "hot tub." Shopping trips, girls nights, "torturing" Becca when she was little by doing her hair. Those are a few of my favorite memories with my favorite cousin! You are fabulous Amy!
ReplyDeleteOne of my earliest memories was of Amy wearing a Burger King crown on her head because she had fallen out of the cherry tree and broke her wrist. Also, another early memory was when we went down to the Tabernacle to see Amy sing for the Utah Centennial celebration. I remember her being so excited about that and feeling proud that she was my older sister. A more recent good memory was when we took that trip to California in the summer of '07. Awkward family photos- that's all I gotta say :)
ReplyDeleteOne of my favorite memories of Amy was when we lived in Massachusetts and the Chelli's fell in love with her (she was only 3 months old)and that's why they rented their house to us. And she would call out "Hi Neighbor" whenever she saw them outside!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite memories of Amy come from playing games with her, whether it be Wackee 6, Five(?) Crowns, or MarioParty, she is the best at all of them and every game in between!
ReplyDeleteToo many to name but one that stands out is when she was two or three. We had gone to Church in our Springfield ward one Sunday and sad down on the bench in front of Gene Duquette, one of our friends who happened to be out of work at the time and was very discouraged. Amy stood up the bench, turned around, and looked back and Gene and said with all of the cheerfulness and love she had, "Hi, Gene!" Gene still remembers how much this helped lift him. She is still very sensitive to the need of others and still reaches out to help them today.
ReplyDeleteAmy has visited us in Rexburg more than anyone else! We have had a lot of good times together. We've watched movies, eaten great Thai food, gone out to get ice cream, played games, and we've eaten snow cones.
ReplyDeleteI also remember when Matt and I were starting to get serious. I was always so shy coming to see Matt's family, but Amy was ALWAYS so friendly and warm. I always felt so comfortable around her :)
My favorite memories of Amy is any time she comes over to our house. It's always a good time when Amy shows up at the doorstep! Whether it be playing games, watching movies, or just goofing off, Amy likes to have fun.
ReplyDelete