If they don't do what he counsels them to do, he'll just punch them until they do it. That's why he'll be a great counselor. At least that's why I became the man I am today... Just kiddin'! He's always been such a good listener. He never, as far I can remember, brushed off my comments or questions because I was younger than he. That's really why he'll be a good social worker/counselor.
I'm with Seth, Matt's a great listener. And he's very in tune with the Spirit which will definitely help him receive divine direction with tough cases.
He is patient and kind and likeable--mostly because he likes other people. He's genuinely interested in everyone and cares about them. Yup, good listener, too. Definitely.
Matt will be a great counselor because he really cares about people and has a genuine desire to help them. Being patient and kind and a good listener are also great qualities he possesses that will help also.
HE IS THE COOLEST EVER!!! He is really is top notch material. He is a kind, patient, down to earth, christ-like man. SCHOOLS MOST DEFINITELY NEED THAT!!!!
Bev says: I agree with everything above. I feel very comfortable around Matt, so it will be easy for people to open up to him since he's so easy to talk to. I also think he will try to find answers for others by listening to the spirit. You will make a great counselor Matt!
Matt is someone who listens really well and doesn't give off any impressions of judgement or disinterest. He genuinely cares about everyone and makes a concerted effort to make people feel good about themselves. He is easy to open up to and tell about problems, concerns, negative thoughts, etc.
Matt is always so positive- no matter the situation he can find a silver lining, but doesn't make you feel like he's slapping a bandaid on your situation and moving on. He really cares and loves deeply and it's so apparent in the way he treats everyone around him.
Matt is always looking for the good in people and good at seeing people's potential. He is very encouraging in what he says. Matt makes me want to be a better person.
Matt cares about all those he comes in contact with. He listens to your concerns and is engaged in your lives problems. When you talk to him he doesn't interrupt you while you talk. He is always ready to help and he takes the time to go out of his way to be there for you. Matt leads by example and not by telling others how to live their lives. You inspire me to be better matt your awesome!!
Recently, I have seen this great desire to help others within Matt. I don't want to embarrass him, but sometimes he gets emotional while watching the biggest loser because they talk about they talk self-doubt and how they gained all the weight that they did. Even when he is simply watching a show about strangers, he gets SO passionate about wanting to help people change their lives. He has a lot of qualities that will make him a good counselor, but his ability to empathize will really make a difference in the lives’ of those he is working with. By the way, it’s attractive when he gets emotional :)
This is really late, but Matt is really likable. I haven't seen him angry very often, and he is always willing to help someone else. Matt just has this aura around him that exudes niceness!
If they don't do what he counsels them to do, he'll just punch them until they do it. That's why he'll be a great counselor. At least that's why I became the man I am today... Just kiddin'! He's always been such a good listener. He never, as far I can remember, brushed off my comments or questions because I was younger than he. That's really why he'll be a good social worker/counselor.
ReplyDeleteI'm with Seth, Matt's a great listener. And he's very in tune with the Spirit which will definitely help him receive divine direction with tough cases.
ReplyDeleteObviously he is kind and patient and loving, and like Seth said, a great listener, so those are the ingredients needed to change lives. :)
ReplyDeleteHe is patient and kind and likeable--mostly because he likes other people. He's genuinely interested in everyone and cares about them. Yup, good listener, too. Definitely.
ReplyDeleteMatt will be a great counselor because he really cares about people and has a genuine desire to help them. Being patient and kind and a good listener are also great qualities he possesses that will help also.
ReplyDeleteHE IS THE COOLEST EVER!!! He is really is top notch material. He is a kind, patient, down to earth, christ-like man. SCHOOLS MOST DEFINITELY NEED THAT!!!!
ReplyDeleteBev says: I agree with everything above. I feel very comfortable around Matt, so it will be easy for people to open up to him since he's so easy to talk to. I also think he will try to find answers for others by listening to the spirit.
ReplyDeleteYou will make a great counselor Matt!
Matt is someone who listens really well and doesn't give off any impressions of judgement or disinterest. He genuinely cares about everyone and makes a concerted effort to make people feel good about themselves. He is easy to open up to and tell about problems, concerns, negative thoughts, etc.
ReplyDeleteMatt is always so positive- no matter the situation he can find a silver lining, but doesn't make you feel like he's slapping a bandaid on your situation and moving on. He really cares and loves deeply and it's so apparent in the way he treats everyone around him.
ReplyDeleteMatt is always looking for the good in people and good at seeing people's potential. He is very encouraging in what he says. Matt makes me want to be a better person.
ReplyDeleteMatt is a fantastic listener and is easy to talk to. Plus he really cares about people.
ReplyDeleteMatt cares about all those he comes in contact with. He listens to your concerns and is engaged in your lives problems. When you talk to him he doesn't interrupt you while you talk. He is always ready to help and he takes the time to go out of his way to be there for you. Matt leads by example and not by telling others how to live their lives.
ReplyDeleteYou inspire me to be better matt your awesome!!
He's built like a rock, so if anyone gets out of hand he can put them into submission with his rock-hard muscles or is rock-hard charisma.
ReplyDeleteRecently, I have seen this great desire to help others within Matt. I don't want to embarrass him, but sometimes he gets emotional while watching the biggest loser because they talk about they talk self-doubt and how they gained all the weight that they did. Even when he is simply watching a show about strangers, he gets SO passionate about wanting to help people change their lives. He has a lot of qualities that will make him a good counselor, but his ability to empathize will really make a difference in the lives’ of those he is working with.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, it’s attractive when he gets emotional :)
This is really late, but Matt is really likable. I haven't seen him angry very often, and he is always willing to help someone else. Matt just has this aura around him that exudes niceness!
ReplyDeleteHe is a good, non-judgemental listener, and really cares about people.
ReplyDelete