Sunday, March 10, 2013

Matt - Question #2

If Matt could steal the skills of any athlete (Space Jam style!) who would he choose and why?

13 comments:

  1. I'm going NBA Jam style. I know it's supposed to be space jam, but it's close. If he had one of those powers, he would have the shrinking power to shrink opponents. All his life, he's played like a big man. But he's never been tall enough to dominate because he's been shorter than his defenders. I will still beat him though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm... Michael Jordan. Because of reasons (none of which have anything to do with my complete lack of athlete knowledge).

    ReplyDelete
  3. We played space jam music in my junior high band 9th grade year, but I don't think I ever saw it. But hmmm, athletic ability. Maybe John Stockton because between him, Karl Malone and as Becca mentioned Michael Jordan, those are the only basketball players I really know. And John Stockton is the coolest and shortest one of the three.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think he would secretly like to steal Steve Young's quarterback skills--especially his ability to scramble.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I imagine he would choose any of those superman-like players and go help the desperate Jazz. But honestly, knowing matt, I believe he would much rather be a great husband and father, very active and worthy in the church, the best he could be in any school is a part of, and a true friend to anyone and everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bev says: Jimmer Fredette's swishing a 3 pointer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He would steal LeBron James's skills because then he would be able to dunk over anyone who fouled him a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Luke Staley's many amazing running back abilities- pushing up through the middle or corner and just leaving everyone in the dust.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Karl Malone. Matt is a Jazz fan so I believe that he likes Karl Malone. He would steal from a player that he likes. Matt already is a great post basketball player. To steal Karl Malone's skills he would be even more amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. He would steal Blake Griffin's ability to dunk over anyone and anything. But he would dunk over the Barrus bus instead of a little Kia.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Who dunks the best?? Matt could have really used some dunking skills in his a few days ago! He missed 3 shots right under the basket with 2 seconds left... and the score was tied!!! He finally made it after the buzzer to tie the game (who decided the teams could tie??) Some good dunking skills would have won the game ;)

    I love watching Matt play basketball and he played really well in this last game.

    ReplyDelete