How to perform unto the Lord. Not worry about what others are thinking of me, but just that I am doing my best and sharing my testimony through song. She's so good at that, and that's one reason I don't like performing at church still, I don't think I'm there yet. :)
Ha! She already taught me how to perform in front of others and what judges are looking for. And I got a 1 at the State Solo and Ensemble competition because of her patience with me. Thanks Mandi!
Patience. She is one of the most patience people I know and such a wonderful patient Mother. I want to be more patient like her and would love to have her teach me how.
How to perform unto the Lord. Not worry about what others are thinking of me, but just that I am doing my best and sharing my testimony through song. She's so good at that, and that's one reason I don't like performing at church still, I don't think I'm there yet. :)
ReplyDeleteHow to make her pulled pork because I'm a lost cause when it comes to singing.
ReplyDeleteHa! She already taught me how to perform in front of others and what judges are looking for. And I got a 1 at the State Solo and Ensemble competition because of her patience with me. Thanks Mandi!
ReplyDeleteHow to have a baby in under 40 minutes- that is an amazing trait that I envy her for possessing.
ReplyDeleteHow to be so awesome and crafty and have three kids and not be a serial killer.
ReplyDeleteHow to blend in singing, which I don't do very well. :)
ReplyDeletehow to live in this crazy time.
ReplyDelete^Micah wins.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I'd learn how to be so patient when she's dealing with students and kids and a husband all day.
How to be a parent. And save money while doing it :)
ReplyDeleteI'm with Joe. I feel like I could learn some thrifty ideas from Mandi.
ReplyDeleteI would have Mandi teach me how to make useful homemade things. Matt and I have made good use of those homemade hand warmers!
ReplyDeleteI would have her coach me on how to deliver a great monologue!
ReplyDeletePatience. She is one of the most patience people I know and such a wonderful patient Mother. I want to be more patient like her and would love to have her teach me how.
ReplyDelete