Nellie Forbush from South Pacific. :) Seeing as I don't know a lot of different plays, I personally agree to the comments made already of how she could play any part she put her mind to.
I'm pretty sure she told me this one time and I just don't remember what her answer was...so I'm going to go for Carmen in Carmen. She would be rocking awesome at it.
I want to see Mandi play the Baker's Wife in Into the Woods. Or maybe the Witch. Or Cinderella. Forget it, I want to see Mandi do a one man show of Into the Woods where she plays all the parts. :D
I have yet to see Mandi perform in anything... so I would love to see her play any character! A lot of the characters I thought of she has already played!
It doesn't matter the character. It just needs to be front and center and lots of energy (and the part has to allow her to be pregnant)!
ReplyDeleteEric says which character is a boy? Really though any character she would be great!
ReplyDeleteNellie Forbush from South Pacific. :) Seeing as I don't know a lot of different plays, I personally agree to the comments made already of how she could play any part she put her mind to.
ReplyDeleteI'm pretty sure she told me this one time and I just don't remember what her answer was...so I'm going to go for Carmen in Carmen. She would be rocking awesome at it.
ReplyDeleteI want to see Mandi play the Baker's Wife in Into the Woods. Or maybe the Witch. Or Cinderella.
ReplyDeleteForget it, I want to see Mandi do a one man show of Into the Woods where she plays all the parts. :D
Mimi in La Boheme. Very tragic. Beautiful music.
ReplyDeleteDonna Elvira, in Don Giovanni.
ReplyDeleteI always still see her as Golde from Fiddler on the Roof (played her in high school) so I''ll go with that.
ReplyDeleteShe did a pretty good job being Eliza Doolittle from My Fair Lady, so I think she wouldn't mind doing it again.
ReplyDeleteI have yet to see Mandi perform in anything... so I would love to see her play any character! A lot of the characters I thought of she has already played!
ReplyDeleteHmmm...I don't have an answer for this. She does so many characters very well.
ReplyDeleteShe could play any part she wanted and would do it very well.
ReplyDelete