Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Dave - Question #2

If Dave retired soon how should he spend his time?

10 comments:

  1. If Dad ever retired (which I'm pretty sure he never will), he'd still spend a lot of his time teaching at the prison and stuff and doing top secret important work at the church office building and also going to the temple like every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, retirement is coming pretty quickly. I think he should spend his time doing temple and family history work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think he would enjoy teaching at the prison, temple and family history work and visiting his favorite daughter and grandkids that live in Oregon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teaching a class at BYU! Or by racing in the Tour de Utah. Or this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4B36Lr0Unp4&playnext=1&list=PL38C5655D239627F3&feature=results_main. Yup. I could definitely see him doing this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jogging, racquetball, serving.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopefully be called as a temple worker. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, everyone else already covered family history and temple work, but that's honestly what I imagine him doing when he's retired...along with everyone else. Just to shake things up a bit, I'm also going to say triathlons. And volunteering at a pet shelter. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. He should spend his time as a full time temple worker and teaching some part time classes down at BYU.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think he should write another book, like a personal history because I would be interested to learn more about his life. I also think it would be cool if Dad became the next Dave Ramsey! He could totally do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think he'll spend more time at the temple, serving others, and maybe teaching some classes on the side, like the Dave Ramsey finance classes. I hope he does so we can attend!

    ReplyDelete