There was this one time when we went to the launch party for the newest Fablehaven book and he got to meet Brandon Mull and was way excited about it the whole four hours we were there. And when we finally got the see him, Brandon gave him a high five and Jonathan said that he'd never wash his hand again.
I love watching him play with my kids. He's great. I also love seeing him perform in his school plays or with the orchestra or choirs, he has so much fun up there on stage, and I enjoy watching him!
When he was a toddler, he always gave me a big hug when I came home for any reason. He's always been a very loving, accepting person. It's a good trait.
Watching him in plays and orchestra concerts- "Hey Ho! Robin Hood!" He's pretty awesome at acting, singing, AND music in general. Also, he STILL gives me big hugs whenever I come home, which is super nice. He's funny, too. Pretty often he says something that deserves me giving him a "Hey-oh!".
Performing on stage as Robin Hood. Actually it's any time he's been in a play or musical. He sang and he acted like he owned the stage and he did! He enjoyed it as did everyone who watched him.
It is crazy to think about, but Jonathan was an adorable 3 yr old when I first met him. He was the most upbeat positive kid I ever met! You have always seemed fearless and effervescent. I remember watching you play Harry Potter and Sonic when you were younger! Good times!
I love to watch Jonathan playing the piano. He has such great rhythm and really "gets into it"! He's becoming quite a pianist!
ReplyDeleteMicah
ReplyDeleteDriving to Nauvoo in the van. No, I'm kidding. Watching Jonathan get Fablehaven in spanish!
There was this one time when we went to the launch party for the newest Fablehaven book and he got to meet Brandon Mull and was way excited about it the whole four hours we were there. And when we finally got the see him, Brandon gave him a high five and Jonathan said that he'd never wash his hand again.
ReplyDeleteI love watching him play with my kids. He's great. I also love seeing him perform in his school plays or with the orchestra or choirs, he has so much fun up there on stage, and I enjoy watching him!
ReplyDeleteWhen he was a toddler, he always gave me a big hug when I came home for any reason. He's always been a very loving, accepting person. It's a good trait.
ReplyDeleteWatching him in plays and orchestra concerts- "Hey Ho! Robin Hood!" He's pretty awesome at acting, singing, AND music in general. Also, he STILL gives me big hugs whenever I come home, which is super nice. He's funny, too. Pretty often he says something that deserves me giving him a "Hey-oh!".
ReplyDeleteIt's "Hi-ho"!
DeletePerforming on stage as Robin Hood. Actually it's any time he's been in a play or musical. He sang and he acted like he owned the stage and he did! He enjoyed it as did everyone who watched him.
ReplyDeleteIt is crazy to think about, but Jonathan was an adorable 3 yr old when I first met him. He was the most upbeat positive kid I ever met! You have always seemed fearless and effervescent. I remember watching you play Harry Potter and Sonic when you were younger! Good times!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite memory-by-proxy is the classic "raise your hand if you think Becca's a harlot!" Gets me every time. :)
ReplyDeleteHeh heh heh. I totally forgot about that one.
DeleteI enjoyed whenever we would spend time camping and we'd go hiking together and really bond. It was a lot of fun.
ReplyDeleteHe always gives us hugs when we come to visit :)
ReplyDeleteMy favorite memory of Jonathan was from when he was in the Nauvoo pageant and we were able to see him perform. I could tell that he loved it.