Aaaand I should've come on here sooner, because I was totally going to say Calvin. So I guess it's true. Also, for variety's sake, I'm going to say The Cheat.
Tasmanian devil and bugs bunnies love child. :) All I can think about is how much energy you had and all the outer trampoline playing, wrestling, and running!
And you are so friendly and can start up a conversation with anyone comfortably!
Jason from Foxtrot.
ReplyDeleteMicah
ReplyDeleteFerb from Phineas and Ferb
Calvin from Calvin and Hobbes
ReplyDeleteA funny one. :) Calvin and Hobb's, both characters at the same time
ReplyDeleteRon Weasely.
ReplyDeleteAaaand I should've come on here sooner, because I was totally going to say Calvin. So I guess it's true. Also, for variety's sake, I'm going to say The Cheat.
ReplyDeleteI'm going with Jason on foxtrot.
ReplyDeleteTasmanian devil and bugs bunnies love child. :) All I can think about is how much energy you had and all the outer trampoline playing, wrestling, and running!
ReplyDeleteAnd you are so friendly and can start up a conversation with anyone comfortably!
Daffy Duck. I don't know why. He just would be him.
ReplyDeleteRobin, Batman's sidekick.
ReplyDeleteGus from "Recess" because he's so smart.
ReplyDelete