Hmmmmm.... I think Jonathan would be down with going to Harry Potter World or Legoland or something crazy cool like that. Or the moon. Jonathan would definitely be a fan of going to the moon on vacation as long as he didn't have to ride there in the van.
Wow--anything with a beach or water or with active things to do! That is a hard question--it has been too too long since I've seen you, Jonathan! Man, I miss you!
A cruise to the Carribean! Flying to Florida, first. Then lots of snorkeling and scuba diving and zip lining.
ReplyDeleteMicah
ReplyDeleteDriving in an RV to Indiana!
Hmmmmm.... I think Jonathan would be down with going to Harry Potter World or Legoland or something crazy cool like that.
ReplyDeleteOr the moon. Jonathan would definitely be a fan of going to the moon on vacation as long as he didn't have to ride there in the van.
Oregon to visit his favorite Oregon family!!! Jk, but he would like a fun theme park like disneyland or legoland or something
ReplyDeleteOhh yeah, Legoland. I always wanted to go to Legoland when I was younger. That's my vote.
ReplyDeleteOn a tour of the country to see musicals and plays.
ReplyDeleteIt's gotta be riding for days in the van :) JK. I'm sure it would be a cruise!
ReplyDeleteWow--anything with a beach or water or with active things to do! That is a hard question--it has been too too long since I've seen you, Jonathan! Man, I miss you!
ReplyDeleteNew York City, to see a bunch of shows on Broadway! (and I know just the person, if you need a chaperone...:)
ReplyDeleteBroadway in New York because he loves plays!
ReplyDeleteA trip to the moon.
ReplyDelete